Wills & Estate Planning
If you die intestate or without a Will in Edmonton, by default the law will dictate who gets your property. Therefore, it is critical that you prepare a Will. At Devgun Law we strongly encourage all Edmontonians to prepare: a personal directive, an enduring power of attorney and a Will.
A personal directive gives the person or persons you pick to be your agent legal authority to make personal decisions on your behalf in the event you suffer a serious injury or illness.
An enduring power of attorney is an agreement between you and a person you trust that allows them to make financial decisions on your behalf in the event you suffer from diminished capacity.
A Will is a legal document that allows you to direct how your property will be distributed after your death.
- Preparation of Wills and Probates
- Estate planning
- Administration of estates
- Powers of attorney and personal directives
- Applications related to adult guardianship and Trusteeship Act
- Personal directive: $275.00 + GST
- Enduring power of attorney: $275.00 + GST
- Will: $550.00 + GST